Can I use my Medical Marijuana Card from another state? Is it reciprocal?

Residents of other states outside Oklahoma that hold a valid state-issued medical marijuana license in their home state may apply for a temporary license to buy, use, and grow medical marijuana from an Oklahoma dispensary. The license will be valid for 30-60 days, and cannot exceed the expiration of the out-of-state medical marijuana card. Temporary Oklahoma medical marijuana licenses can be renewed.