How do I use a California Cannabis Card in Nevada?

California and Nevada have reciprocity, meaning that Nevada dispensaries will accept a California recommendation as long as you have a passport or a non-Nevada ID (such as an ID from any other state). To use your California recommendation in Nevada, simply bring your recommendation and your non-Nevada ID to the NV dispensary and you will be granted access.