Do I need to be a resident of Oklahoma to apply?

Yes, proving residency is required for the process in becoming an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Patient.

The state will require one of the following as proof of your residency:

  • An Oklahoma driver’s license (scanned front and back)
  • An Oklahoma identification card (scanned front and back)
  • An Oklahoma voter I.D. card
  • An Oklahoma utility bill (for the calendar month preceding the date of application. Cell phone and internet bills will NOT be accepted).
  • A residential property deed showing ownership of Oklahoma property
  • A valid rental agreement for a residential Oklahoma property