Yes, proving residency is required for the process in becoming an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Patient.
The state will require one of the following as proof of your residency:
- An Oklahoma driver’s license (scanned front and back)
- An Oklahoma identification card (scanned front and back)
- An Oklahoma voter I.D. card
- An Oklahoma utility bill (for the calendar month preceding the date of application. Cell phone and internet bills will NOT be accepted).
- A residential property deed showing ownership of Oklahoma property
- A valid rental agreement for a residential Oklahoma property