Our top-rated California online medical marijuana service now offers Nevada residents (AND visitors) medical cannabis cards and recommendations in minutes!
PrestoDoctor has expanded to Nevada! Physicians licensed in Nevada can now help patients with specific ailments receive their Nevada medical marijuana cards.
In order to receive a medical cannabis card and official recommendation, you must have a valid ID, and one of these ailments must be diagnosed:
- Severe pain
- Severe Nausea
- Seizures (including epilepsy)
- Persistent muscle spasms (including multiple sclerosis)
- Additional conditions specifically approved by the Department of Health and Human Services
The application process for your Nevada Medical Cannabis Card is slightly different than the California process- but it’s okay, we’ll walk you through it!
Nevada State Medical Cannabis Card Application Steps
- Sign up on our website, and schedule an appointment online with one of our board-certified physicians: Sign Up
- After being approved by the doctor, Register an Account with the Medical Marijuana Program for the state of Nevada. Follow the instructions there, and list firstname.lastname@example.org under “Consultant Email“.
- Download your application packet from the website (a PDF file will be available when you have completed your application).
- Email the PDF application to email@example.com.
- After you email your application, the doctor will sign the application and send it back to you.
- After receiving your signed application, simply photocopy a picture of your ID to the back two pages of the application.
- Then get your application notarized (notarizing your document just means that you’re having an authorized individual make your document legal– this can easily be done for free at your local bank).
- After notarizing, take your completed application packet to your nearest Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health office.
- Pay the application fee. After payment, you will receive a temporary card. Your official card will be sent to you in the mail- this will usually take a few weeks. Then, you’re all set! You are legally authorized to purchase cannabis products.
For more information, visit: https://prestodoctor.com/nevada
California Medical Cannabis Cards are Valid in Nevada
PrestoDoctor’s dual-licensed physicians can issue a California referral to any PrestoDoctor patient physically in the state of California or Nevada at the time of appointment. This means, that patients with a valid ID from anywhere in the world can use a California Medical Cannabis Card to purchase cannabis products throughout Nevada.
Get Your Medical Cannabis Card Now!
PrestoDoctor connects patients to doctors entirely online, with fast, discreet, and easy sign-up. For a low flat fee, both residents and non-residents can utilize our services.
For pricing information, please click: Here
Ready to get started? Use the link below to sign up and schedule an appointment!Get Your Card Now