Here are some tips to help you reset your password:
– Make sure that you are not using the Safari Browser (commonly the default browser on Apple devices, like Mac computers, iPhones, and iPads).
• Please try downloading Google Chrome as your browser. You can do this by going to your App store on your device and searching for “Google Chrome”. Or you can click here for other download options.
• Once Chrome is downloaded, open the app, sign into your email account on there and also navigate to prestodoctor.com to send yourself a new reset password link.
– Alternatively, simply try using a desktop or laptop computer to reset your password, rather than a phone or tablet.
– Make sure you are only clicking the newest reset password link in your email. If you click an old link in an old email, you will receive an error message, likely saying “token is invalid”.Get Your Card Now